- Good Tires
- Freshly charged and converted A/C unit to R134 (VERY COLD!!)
- Rear A/C
- Pioneer AM/FM Stereo CD (45 Watts x 4)
- Runs great, and strong
- Interior in great shape (no visible rips or tears)
- Tinted glass in the side and rear windows
- Pioneer Stereo w/six-speakers
- Oil changed every 3,000 miles, and SLICK50 every 50K miles
- Brakes good (ABS)
- Electric door locks and power windows (although passenger switch doesn't operate)
- Mostly Highway miles
- No accidents
- No sagging ceiling
- Approx. 19-21 mpg (27 gal. tank)
1991 Chevrolet Astro Van
Asking $750 obo.
This van was used primarily for Highway travel.
This van was used mostly for travel, and has been driven mostly by one driver for the last 100K miles. It runs quite well, and has a strong engine and transmission. Tires are Goodyear radials (we didn't use cheap tires). All seats can be removed for cargo hauling. Stereo speakers are not stock (Pioneer/Cerwin-Vega)
Obviously the paint job is in ruins, but this is only due to a manufacturing defect in the primer. There's some minor surface rust on the roof, but this can be sanded and coated.
There is also a very slow oil leak at the rear main seal. This is a part that normally wears out on Astro vans, and costs about $300 to replace. If not replaced, you will find that your oil level is a half a quart low every 3,000 miles at oil change, so this isn't any immediate danger.